FOR DETAILS OR SIGN UP
Classes are provided for most all brands of sewing machines and sergers. If you need a one-on-one class, please contact us (615-443-7644 or by e-mail at email@example.com) to schedule a date. Classes are free for machines purchased from our shop. The following fees apply to machines not purchased from us.
Computer Sewing Machines-------$75.00/hour
Mechanical Sewing Machines-----$50.00/hour
This newly formed quilt club will meet at 6:30 pm the 3rd Tuesday night each month. This club is for beginners and experienced quilters. Come exchange ideas and show your creations. Bring a friend.
• Please sign up for classes early. We will require a minimum of 4 to hold class. Classes must be paid for at the time of sign up. Cancellations are non-refundable if not made one week prior to class date. We reserve the option to cancel class 7 days prior to class day should the class not be full. We will refund your deposit should this occur or you may use it as a store credit.
• A $15 deposit is required to hold your class reservation. The remaining balance must
be paid one week prior to class (or at the time of registration).
• You will receive a 10% discount on your purchase for class(es). Also, on class day you will receive a 10% courtesy discount on your purchase of fabric and notions.
• You will receive a class information sheet when you register for class. Please read and
follow the information to be prepared before class starts.
• We request you make purchases for class at our store.
• Please be set up and prepared to start class promptly. We want to give you the class
time allowed to complete projects. Class will begin and end as scheduled.
If you have a special class request and you have 4 pre-paid students, we will do our best to schedule a class for you. It’s a great time for family and friends to have a day out! If you have an interest in scheduling an additional class, call Wanda at 615-893-4928.